Even though it affects our lives every single day, most of us have no idea what a knowledge graph is. Asking Alexa about the weather tomorrow or searching for the latest news on climate change via Google, knowledge graphs constitute the backbone of today’s state-of-the-art information systems. From improving search results over question answering and recommender systems up to explainable AI systems, the applications of knowledge graphs are manifold.
Which topics will be covered?
- Basic semantic technologies including the principles of knowledge representation and symbolic AI
- Information encoding via RDF triples, knowledge representation via ontologies with OWL, efficiently querying knowledge graphs via SPARQL
- Knowledge graph applications in innovative information systems, as e.g., semantic and exploratory search
What will I achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Designing, implementing, and using knowledge graphs.
Which prerequisites do I need to fulfill?
- Mathematics and programming experience
Who is offering this course?
The creators of the learning opportunities are responsible for their content.