AI Campus Community: Shaping AI education together
The AI Campus is more than just a digital learning platform: Together with learners, learning providers and AI and didactics experts, we want to promote the teaching of AI skills and competences. To this end, we support communities and stakeholders on many levels.
We connect learning providers with each other and support them in the implementation of courses, videos, podcasts and many other teaching and learning formats. We connect learners and encourage them to use their feedback to participate in the further development of the functions and learning opportunities of the AI Campus. In addition, we specifically promote the exchange with experts on the future of AI education and link the AI Campus with other platforms and initiatives - nationwide and internationally.
The result is the creation of multi-layered communities of practice, in which players cooperate in all phases of the production and use of AI learning opportunities, contribute to the creation of an ecosystem for strengthening AI skills and competences and actively shape the AI Campus.
Our network at a glance
AI Campus is once again looking for teaching fellows!
Who would like to work with us and our network of experts as innovation drivers to develop university teaching in the field of AI? The AI Campus awards fellowships for the sustainable implementation of innovative teaching concepts for the teaching of AI and data skills. The open, digital learning formats of the AI Campus will be used for this purpose.
University teachers from all departments can apply until 12.08.2022. Detailed information on the fellowship programme can be found here: https://ki-campus.org/fellowship
Online-Meetup "KI in der medizinischen und pflegerischen Praxis - was sollten wir über KI wissen?"
Wann: 30. November 2022 – 15:00 bis 16:30 Uhr (als Online-Meeting)
Zwei spannende Impulsgeber:innen präsentieren, wie Künstliche Intelligenz bereits praxistauglich im medizinischen Alltag zum Einsatz kommt:
Svenja Skrzipale: Geschäftsführerin von NextOR. Das Unternehmen entwickelt ein System zur KI-basierten Optimierung von Ressourcenplanung in Krankenhäusern.
Dr. Abdeldajllil Naceri: Senior Scientist, Institute of Robotics and Machine Intelligence (MIRMI –Technische Universität München). Er stellt »Garmi«, einen Assistenzroboter für Pflegebedürftige und Senior:innen, vor.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Teilnahme!
How we address the AI Campus Community
- Networking of learners, e.g. by accompanying learning processes and by forming learning networks and supporting the organisation of learning in virtual or regional local groups.
- Support for lecturers in effectively integrating the open licensed AI Campus learning opportunities into their own teaching as well as exchange formats for innovative approaches and ideas for further development.
- Advice for learning providers on the production of learner-oriented and didactical-innovative learning opportunities and open educational resources for the AI Campus.
- Establishment of AI ExpertLabs for central subject and application areas: Networking of experts and addressing cross-cutting issues – across departments and research fields.
- Germany-wide and international networking of relevant actors (from research, teaching, and business to society and politics) as a prerequisite for the cooperative and forward-looking development of open digital learning opportunities.
Getting involved in the AI Campus
Build exciting support formats for the AI Campus community with us. We look forward to your commitment and participation.
You can reach us in the following ways:
• by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• in the community chat via Mattermost: https://mm.ki-campus.org
Let us strengthen AI competences together!